Sweepstake| Win a FREE photo session & WIN one of the 100 gift cards
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. CONTEST PERIOD: Family Portrait Month Win a FREE photo session and WIN one of the 100 gift cards (the “Contest”) begins on September 15, 2014 6 am PST and ends October 15, 2014 11:59 pm PST (the “Contest Period”).
2. CONTEST SPONSOR: Connexion Photography LTD., 1602 West 1st Avenue, Vancouver, BC V6J 1G1, Canada
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of British Columbia who are at least 18 years of age or older in his/her province or state of residence except for employees, representatives and agents of Contest Sponsor, its affiliates, their respective advertising, marketing agencies, judges, and the household members (whether or not related) and/or the immediate family members (defined as husband, wife, spouse, mother, father, brother, sister, son and/or daughter, whether or not they reside in the same household) of any of the above are not eligible to enter the Contest and persons domiciled with any of the above. The Participant is the individual in whose name the Contest has been established, as determined by the Contest Sponsor.
4. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, visit https://www.facebook.com/connexionphotography/app_143103275748075 (each and collectively, the “Contest Website”) and follow the on screen instructions to complete the entry form (the “Entry Form”) including providing your first and last name, email address.
You may enter the contest through official content entry forms on https://www.facebook.com/connexionphotography/app_143103275748075.
All entries must be made through official entry forms which require that you like the Connexion Photography Facebook page, enter your first name, last name and email address and then click submit.
After entering, users may have the opportunity to gain additional entries by referring their friends.
Once completed, you must agree to the Official Contest Rules which also includes subscribing for Connexion Photography newsletter and promotional material that will be sent to you through your email to be eligible to win the Grand Prize.
All fields on the Entry Form must be completed unless indicated as optional. Entrant may only use one (1) email address and one (1) Facebook account to enter the Contest. All selected entrants are subject to verification before any Prize will be awarded. All Entries become the sole property of Sponsor. If it is discovered that you entered or attempted to enter more times than permitted under these Official Contest Rules, you may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified from the Contest and forfeit any Prizes.
No Entries will be accepted by any other means. For the purposes of this Contest and these Official Contest Rules, an Entry shall include the Entry Form, as each term is defined herein.
You can share the contest with your friends on facebook or use the unique link provided upon entering the contest for (1) additional entry to the contest per person referred by you
Online access, a Facebook account and a valid email account is required in order to participate in this Contest.
5. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES: By participating in the Contest, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept the Official Contest Rules and the decisions of Contest Sponsor and its Contest administrators and judges, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
- Grand Prizes
There are ten (10) Grand Prizes available to be won consisting of :
One FREE Photo Session at Connexion Photography.
One 5x7 Gift Print
The total value of each grand prize may not exceed CAD $320 and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other products.
- Other Prizes
There are one hundred CAD $100 Connexion Photography gift cards. The gift cards are valid
Prizes are subject to certain restrictions:
The FREE photo session doesn't include "weddings". Any travel outside the Vancouver area will be subject to additional costs. The FREE photo session doesn't include any digital files. Digital files will be available at additional cost.
The Grand Prize winner and his/her family are responsible for all expenses other than those included in the Grand Prize described above.
Prizes offered must be accepted as offered and is not exchangeable, refundable, transferable or convertible into cash, credit or alternative prizes, except in Contest Sponsors sole discretion. Grand Prize cannot be sold and in the event that it is sold, the Grand Prize will be void. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize with a prize of equal or greater value, including cash. No compensation will be provided if a confirmed winner fails to claim the Grand Prize as awarded. In case of cancellation, for any given reason, the Grand Prize will be forfeited. Other restrictions may apply.
A random draw for the Prizes will be held at specific dates, from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period by Contest Sponsor. The Contest Sponsor or its representatives will make reasonable attempts to contact the selected entrant either via Facebook or email within two weeks of the draw date..
The Prizes will be delivered to the confirmed winner within one (1) to two (2) weeks after the random drawing.
ODDS: GRAND PRIZE: The odds of being selected to win the Grand Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible Entries received during the Contest Period.
7. GENERAL. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to use any winner’s name, city/province or territory of residence, likeness, photograph, voice and statements without further compensation, in connection with any advertising and publicity carried out by or on behalf of the Contest Sponsor in relation to the Contest, in any media throughout the world in perpetuity, including posting winners name on the Contest website or in other advertising.
The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, or lost or unavailable network connections or garbled or deleted computer network transmissions, or failed, incomplete, garbled, misdirected or lost entries or inaccurate capture of entry information or inaccurate posting of number of entries an entrant may have, even if it limits the ability to participate in the Contest. Any entry that occurs after a system failure is deemed a defective entry and is void and will not be honoured. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property arising from the Contest or any prize, or which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from accessing or transmitting any material from the Contest Website regardless of whether the material was prepared by the Contest Sponsor or a third party or is connected to the website by hyperlink. Any entry which is in violation of these Official Contest Rules or received after the end of the Contest Period is void. All entries and prize claims are subject to verification by Contest Sponsor and will be void if not obtained through legitimate channels, or if not original, or if obtained other than in compliance with these Official Contest Rules. The Contest Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its verification process. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned. Online entries must be made only by the original, manual keystrokes of the individual entrant. Use of any automated system including robotic or form filling software to enter or participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance.
The Contest Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Contest Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Contest Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Contest Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
The Contest is subject to all applicable laws. The names of the winners may be obtained by sending a request with a self-addressed postage stamped envelope to
Connexion Photography LTD., 1602 West 1st Avenue, Vancouver, BC V6J 1G1, Canada
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering the Contest, entrant, and his/her parent/legal guardian, if entrant is under the age of majority in his/her province/state of residence, accepts and agrees to these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting a Prize, winner, and his/her parent/legal guardian, if entrant is under the age of majority in his/her province/state of residence, agrees to hold Promotion Parties, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or related companies and each of their directors, officers, employees, suppliers, agents, sponsors, administrators, licensees, representatives, advertising, media buying and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Releasees”) harmless from and against any and all claims and liability arising out of acceptance, possession use or misuse of Prize or participation in the Contest. Releasees are not responsible for lost or late Entries or Releases, or for any typographical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest, or announcement of a Prize, or for technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Contest, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of the Contest as contemplated by these Official Contest Rules. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if technical difficulties or any other factor including accident, printing, administrative, or any error of any kind compromises the integrity, administration, or conduct of the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right, with consent of Connexion Photography, in respect to modify, cancel, or suspend this Contest without prior notice or obligation. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Contest Website or any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify a person if he/she enters the Contest or tries to do so by any means contrary to these Official Contest Rules or which would be unfair to other entrants or where Contest Entries are generated by any mechanical or automated means. Entry materials that have been tampered with, reproduced, falsified, or altered are void.
In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a selected entrant, Entries received shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address from which the entrant submitted on the Entry Form. For the purpose of this Contest, “authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each selected entrant may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the selected entrant is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning Entry.
Currency is in CAD dollars unless otherwise stipulated. Prizes must be accepted “as is” and may not be exchanged for an amount of money, bartered, sold, raffled, substituted, or transferred, and is non-refundable. In the event the a stated Prize is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of Sponsor, a prize of equivalent nature and value will be available to be won, or Sponsor, in its sole option, may award the winner the equivalent monetary value in lieu of Prize. Prizes will be awarded only to confirmed winners.
In no event shall Sponsor be held to award more prizes than what is mentioned in these Official Contest Rules or to award prizes otherwise than in compliance with these Official Contest Rules.
9. DISCREPANCIES: In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the Official Contest Rules and/or any other Contest-related material; including, but not limited to advertising, the Official Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
10. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor, and their agencies to use winners’ names, cities and provinces/state of residence and likenesses and the winners’ to submit a photo for purposes of advertising and publicity in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification, or permission, unless prohibited by law.
All information requested by and supplied by each entrant must be truthful, accurate, and in no way misleading. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from the Contest in its discretion, should the entrant at any stage supply untruthful, inaccurate, or misleading details and/or information or should the entrant be ineligible for the Contest pursuant to these Official Contest Rules.
You Consent to Connexion Photography LTD and to send you promotional material through your email, if you do not want to sign up for this, then you will not be eligible to enter in this contest.
11. LEGAL. These are the Official Contest Rules. The Contest is subject to applicable federal, provincial, state and municipal laws. The Official Contest Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial, state and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over the Sponsor. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Contest Rules or the rights and obligations as between the entrant and the Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the British Columbia, Canada , including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws.
12. FACEBOOK: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering, you completely release Facebook from all liability in connection with this Contest. You are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. Any questions or concerns regarding the Contest should be directed to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
13. PRIVACY: Sponsor respects entrants’ right to privacy. Entrants’ names, addresses and e-mail addresses are gathered for the purpose of administering this Contest and conducting publicity about this Contest. We keep this data private and will only use this data to contact you with promotions and or newsletters. By entering the Contest, entrants consent to Sponsor’s collection, use, and disclosure of their personal information collected for these purposes.