F.A.Q | Vancouver newborn, baby, family & maternity photography studio
Why booking your Connexion experience?
1- You and your family are going to look and feel beautiful
2- It will be lots of fun
3- You will impress and wow your friends, husband or boyfriend
4- For me pregnancy, kids and family are amazing gifts that need to be celebrated
5- Because you deserve the best and I am really good at what I do
6- To experience an incredible photographic adventure in a relaxed and feel-like-home environment
7- Because we will take care of you and make you laugh like an old friend
8- To not have to worry about anything as we will re-shoot the session or re-print your artwork (at no additional cost) if you are not 110% thrilled at delivery
What should we wear? What to bring?
This is an excellent question. There is more to a photo session than just a few camera clicks. Planning is an essential part to making a portrait that touches the heart and decorates the home. That is why your Connexion experience starts with a complementary and no-obligation design consultation where we get a chance to know each other, discuss about photographic style, clothing, location and much more. If you decide that we are a good fit, we will book your session at that time and you will go home with your "GET READY PACKAGE".
How much it costs?
- Our session fees are $235 in our studio and $ 335 for on-location. Prints and digital files are purchased separately.
How long does a session last?
- Our sessions usually last about 1 to 2 hours. Newborn sessions can take up to 3 hours as feeding breaks are necessary to soothe the baby. We never drag the sessions but we make sure to have the best photos for you to enjoy.
What is the best of time to come in for my newborn session?
- For your newborn photos, it is better to bring in the baby within the first week after delivery. During that time, the baby is still very sleepy and easy to move around to create those amazing poses.
Book your newborn photo session well in advance to make sure your spot is reserved.
What is the best of time to come in for my maternity session?
- Pregnancy photos are best between 31 to 34 weeks. It is preferable when your belly is big but not extremely big and you still feel comfortable moving around and posing. During your maternity photos, we will take a few breaks for you to relax and rest your back.
When do I get my images?
- We will call you a couple of days after your photo session to come and discover your photographs in a cinematic experience. At that time, you will select the images you wish to order. Once your order is placed, it will take a maximum of 3 weeks for you to receive your artwork. You will have the option to pick it up or have it deliver at your home at no additional charge.
Do you offer prints and how much it cost?
- Yes we do. We offer a range of unique and stunning wall displays, framing, desk art and albums.
Call us to book a complementary design consultation and experience them by yourself.